Wednesday 7 April 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel....

Finally I can see an end to the injury nightmare of the past year. Been pain free for nearly a week now although not done any training etc to find out if going to stay that way, just been walking to keep muscles moving.

All I have to do now is build up muscles which are now depleted due to lack of use and to train back and SIJ to stay where they should and can then return to the fold of my beloved Accies. Possibly first game back will be week after Rotterdam (fingers crossed). Will miss being on the trip to Holland all the old stories like the boy with his finger in the dyke (reminds me of Mes on last trip lol) and good banter and of course a rousing game of footy in there.

Good luck to coach Sene and the boys for the match and happy to see us return to winning ways.

Up the Accies

3 comments:

StuartD said...

Hope this isn't another LATE April Fool's joke! Anyway, that's great news Neill, thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

I presume when you use the word 'dyke' you are referring to the talented Rotterdam singer and my friend Bregje Lacourt?http://www.myspace.com/bregjelacourt

I'll pass on your comments to her. I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

That nipple tugger couldnt lick the boots of Prince,get over it Mister.