Saturday 3 April 2010

IMPORTANT - Thursday 29 April

All,
In the spirit of 'being-as-inclusive-as-we-can-possibly-be' Thursday 29 April will not be a game against Mott McDonald, but will in fact be an inter-Accies-plus-a-few-mates 11-a-side match. The idea behind this is to make sure that straight off the back of the Rotterdam trip, that everybody feels included again as we look to embark on an eight-month unbeaten streak straight through to the end of the year! (A boy can dream right?!?!).
So, here's what I need from everybody ASAP; first and foremost, please confirm your attendance for that week ASAP, I know it's a way off but those who work on Thursday nights for example presumably know their shift patterns well enough? (you can use the usual channels of email to Stuart and/or I, text etc). Secondly, if you have a mate/work colleague/sibling who you think would love the opportunity to come down and play in a floodlit 15,000 all seater stadium, on grass, and they can actually play football, then please ask them about it ASAP. You then need to let me know if you have someone lined up who can definitely make it ASAP. Our bulging squad means we don't need to find 11 extra people, but perhaps just 6-8 players. Effectively I need you to register these people with me ASAP, and I'll run the book on a first-come-first-served basis. Lastly, please explain to these additional people - ASAP - that we are a sociable lot, and they're all invited to join us for the usual post-match beer in the Paxton.
There it is, that's what we all need to do. Please notice the amounts of ASAPs above. I'm sure nobody wants to turn up on that night and find we haven't got enough for 11 v 11. So please let me know ASAP!
Keep the faith!
Joe

No comments: