Friday 22 January 2010

Holland update










Looks like the best two dates for us are 24th April or 10th April*
Please let me know if you can't make either one of these.
Stu plans to  be in contact with Gza soon  to talk dates.
Travel-wise Neill and Gobby both plan to drive to Rotterdam 
( max capacity 12 people altogether - cost will be £30-40 
per person for a full car.)
If you haven't replied yet, please do soon .
Come on, you know you want to.

* Just got a call from Gza - He's very keen on 10th April - half term so  easy for families to come too.  Gza's  trying to get  confirmation from the Dutch lads 
that they can all make that date.


24/1/10  Excitement mounts as the Accies approach their squad size target. The graphic shows that 16 players have pledged their support for the  tour. 

5 comments:

Andrew Dade said...

I can do either - 10th April or 24th!

Come on you Accies - let's be having you!

StuartD said...

I'd like to throw my considerable weight behind 24 April, although I suspect 10th would be OK. Will mention it to Gza tonight.

StuartD said...

My board of directors has approved 10th April. I'm booking flights as soon as humanly possible...!

Andrew Dade said...

The board here has signed off both dates. Happy days!

Anonymous said...

[b]hi, i found this web site and wonder if anyone had any experience or did buy cookbook software from them ?[/b]