Saturday 23 January 2010

Accommodation

We'll have to be quick to book our accommodation. Decent places are getting full, especially on Sat 10th April.
we could stay at the 'Cube' hotel on fri 9th for £30pp. Late breakfast till 11am. Full on Sat but would make sense just to book a big cheap dorm somewhere central for Sat anyway. I remember a confused, still drunk Gary white refusing to pay for his (fairly nice and expensive) hotel room on the basis that he hadn't actually been in it! Come to think of it, he still owes me 20 Euros....

5 comments:

Andrew Dade said...

Phil, I've just had a quick look around on the interweb as well and, based on the number of hotels that are either too full or too expensive, I think The Cube is a go-er for the Friday night.
We may have to get the Dutch boys to do a bit of digging about where we can all stay on the Saturday night.
I'll keep looking too but I think we should at least get the ball rolling and book The Cube for the Friday for the eleven or so that have confirmed so far.

Anonymous said...

I agree - accommodation for 10th would be really difficult - also a couple of key people can't make that date now - Gza checking with Dutch to see if we can make it 24th instead. As soon as we get confirmation we should book the Cube - party of about 18 I think!

Phil

Andrew Dade said...

Agree!

JSene said...

Presumably everywhere is booked over the weekend of April 10 due to school holidays? I'm guessing that'd make the travelling much more expensive too...

Bazza said...

I can make the 10th and the 24th just have to sort things out at home, will have chat on Thursday with Stu and Phil but going to do all i can to make it gents.