Thursday 25 February 2010

Effra Left-Back Denies Anti-England Voodoo Curse


Accies left-back Stuart Dade this afternoon strongly denied claims that his own fat hands were behind Engerlund's left-back crisis.

The Effra number three insisted: "The only national team I'm currently targeting are Inglund's World Cup group rivals USA. I would never do anything to harm Ashley Cole - the love Ashley and I share is pure and beautiful and I'm standing by him/kneeling down near him throughout his current romantic difficulties."  Dade added: "As for my Werewolf doll, it's completely covered in facial and body hair as per usual – no hairstyle change will be contemplated."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clint Dempsey, a USA national team regular, went down clutching his knee in a game for Fulham in January this year. The injury to his ligaments could keep him out of the the World Cup. The Fulham attacking midfielder was reported to say, 'I felt a sharp stabbing pain in the side of my knee and it collapsed underneath me'. It was also noted that Dempsey was in the left back position at the time covering a break forward by Paul Konchesky the actual left back.