Thursday 2 April 2009

Live Update!

Well, what else can I do when I'm stuck at home, under the thumb, instead of cheering from the touchline?! With half an hour to go, we're 2-1 down, having gone 1-0 down early doors, then equalised thanks to a Thorny goal following a long throw, only to go in at half-time 2-1 down.

A third successive goal from a long throw - Stoke City, eat yer heart out.

The starting line-up was: North-Ants, Elbows, TBALT, Munky, Gobby, Miami, Thorny, Joe, Shaky, Rushy, Dangermouse. Barry has come on for Luke, Spudgun has come on for Andy Dade and while I received the latest news from touchline reporter The Hut, I heard the Coach telling Luis to get warmed up. I believe that later in the game Anthony will be subbed to a hearty round of applause, bringing to an end a glorious era of goalkeeping from the one and only No 1. Gutted that I won't be there to join in for that.

So hopefully we can keep our concentration and bag at least an equaliser - failing that, anything less than conceding 5 goals again would be nice... Come on you Accies!

No comments: