Friday 17 April 2009

Breakthrough at Last......

All good things come to those who wait and my god have I waited!!!

It was a very relaxed changing room before the game and that made the initial team talk easier for me to put across. We were reverting to a standard formation 0f 4-3-1-2 to try to allow for a compact team formation during defence but an expansive forward option.

Several times in the first and second half watching the lads get back to receive goal kicks nearly bought a tear to my eye as the set up was a joy to behold!!!

Great communication, teamwork, movement, passing and discipline gave us a win we have deserved for weeks and if they continue to apply themselves to the way they are asked to play as they did last night we have nothing to fear.

Well done to all the accies, I was proud of you all...

No comments: