Saturday 24 January 2009

The First Two Weeks

Reporting back after my first two weeks as coach is not a happy task. Two consecutive defeats have seen us sink down in our own estimation, and this should not be the case. All teams suffer a loss of form at some time and why should we be any different?

I have seen enough over the last year as a player to realise that this is a blip that can be rectified if we all stick together as a team. I shall endeavour to get everyone back to doing the basics well, which should give us a platform to put our year back on track and, as was mentioned to me by several players after our last game, at least we can't play any worse... so the only way is UP!

I hope to see everyone reporting for next week's game with a fresh and positive attitude and I hope that I get a good response on and off the pitch.

Up the Accies!!

2 comments:

StuartD said...

Thanks Coach - thanks for the debut post and the wise words. Looking forward to Thursday!

Andrew Dade said...

Aye, cheers coach. Here's to putting it all right on Thursday.
UP THE ACCIES!!!