Saturday 16 November 2013

A challenge

Gents

The past 2 weeks we have turned a corner and are definitely back on track. This past Thursday our play especially our defending was superb but I guarantee like myself you are all wondering how we didn't spank that team and how many missed chances did we have ! That being said the build up to these missed chances was brilliant , in the first half I thought Tremayne and Jon linked up well and that's where I saw our best chances coming from.

This week we have Grafton a team we are all familiar with and just for your information Joe will be taking charge this week.

My challenge to you lot is to finish the year undefeated and continue some of the great football in the past two weeks. And there's only a few weeks to stake a claim for an award !!

Up the accies

No comments: