Tuesday 17 November 2009

I hope you're happy, Caldwell

All-time 11-a-side appearances stats for anyone who's played 5 or more games for us now feature somewhere in the right-hand column of this here blog.  To say that it took a bit of time would be reasonably accurate.  Still, at least now the current playing squad can enjoy the fevered excitement of the battle for 9th place between Simon and Joe; plus the equally thrilling jostling for position between Neil and Neill and between Barry and Tremayne...

What is mildly exciting – just pretend to go along with it, why don't you – is that a week on Thursday, if selected, I will make it to 200 appearances and Lex Luthor will reach his century.  Nice one.

I might treat myself to a few weeks off before I start tackling the 5-a-side appearance stats...

2 comments:

elbows said...

The Statto doth protest too much. You know you love it Dade S.

StuartD said...

It's equal parts love and hate! What I definitely DO love is the fact that I will NEVER have to add up the appearance stats myself ever again - the Excel doc will do it automatically. I must've wasted hours adding and re-adding every so often - ridiculous.