Thursday 2 June 2016

2/6/16 West Wickham Musicians

Apologies for the late posting of the team but I was watching the Euro '96 recap on BBC1. Hope this summer is half as exciting as that was (yes even as Scotsman who was at the infamous 2-0 loss to England....... in the ENGLAND end). It was some tournament and thanks to the team I was playing with at the time I went to a few games including the final.

Anyway back to the present...

Anthony
Montell. Lee Luke Stuart
Andy J Sam Phil A Steve
Dan Dean
Subs- Simon (Steve) Barry (Luke) Charlie (Sam)
Stand-by- Scott

Anthony
Barry Lee Luke Phil A
Andy J Sam Charlie Steve
Dan Simon
Subs-  Dean (Dan), Montell (Lee) Barry C/H Montell R/B, Stuart (Phil A)
Stand-by- Scott

I will be following on Stuart's Twitter feed so I will be on tender hooks just like 20 years ago.
Let's make it a hat trick of victories.


No comments: