Monday 30 June 2014

New Home Kits: Opinions Welcome!

Here are two options for our new home kit.  Is it time for a change of design to the diagonal version here, or should we stick to our traditional stripes?  I am slightly concerned that these colours don't perfectly match those on our existing kits - if anything these colours look closer to the kits we wore prior to our present ones - quite a while ago - and I was never wild about them because the red was nowhere near red enough - too maroon/claret for my liking.

**UPDATE** The company has assured me that the colours WILL match our existing kits.  So there's a straightforward decision to make: stick with stripes or go for the diagonal.

Let me know what you think – email me, or Comment here, or Tweet @TheAccies, or comment on our Facebook page.



No comments: