Friday 20 December 2013

What a year!!!

Accies

As 2013 comes to an end I just wanted to say to every player in the squad how proud I am of each and every on player who has worn the Accies kit this year. During the spring time we all hit a low when Thorney decided to walk away and I was put in temporary charge!!! I was then voted in as club captain along with Lee, Joe and Tremayne and since then we, as a club, have moved from strength to strength. I'm not too hot on stats and records that we have smashed this year, but what I do know is the vast improvement with our play and attitude towards not only our oppo but to each other. Yeah there have been a few bumps in the road but as a whole it's been an awesome year for the Accies. 

Let's make 2014 an even better year - which I'm sure we can do. I'm proud of every player and I'm proud to be your captain and I know whether it's myself or someone else as captain next year will be a magnificent year all round.

Up the Accies!


No comments: