Friday 23 August 2013

Keep this going !!

Accies
Just a quick post too say well done too everyone involved in the past two weeks. Against Southbank we showed that not many teams we play against can handle us during that 20 minute spell in the second half when we went 4-1 up against a team that has beat us most times and even though we let them back into the game too 4-3 we showed that we can keep calm and shut them out too earn a well deserved win.

This week we blew the oppo away I'm pretty sure there goalie will be having nightmares for weeks !! Some of our counter attacking was top top class and at times we ran them into the ground. I said last week that I would like inswinging corners and since then I think there has been 3 direct goals from them and a header from Simon.

I thought Barry was a rock on Thursday and Scott was at the heart of nearly all 9 goals.

Lets keep this high pressure high up the pitch and let's keep the goals flowing

No comments: