Wednesday 5 June 2013

Accies! Once More For Glory!



On Thursday 6th June, Stuart Dade will become the second ever Accie to reach the 300 11-a-side appearances milestone.

A fantastic achievement I am sure you will agree!

I will let Stuart let you have the headline stats from his Accies career to date - but in the meantime I'm sure the new team management will lead a heartfelt applause for such a fine achievement at the game on Thursday night.

When you consider the effort Stuart has put in both on and off the pitch over the last 14 years - it is easy to see why the club should count itself lucky to have a player and club member with such passion and enthusiasm for the game, the club and the football.

Congratulations bruv - sorry I won't be there to see it. If you get offered the chance to take a  penalty.....well, I'll let you decide!!! Get up there for the corners though!

3 comments:

StuartD said...

Only if someone else drops out from the squad! As it stands I'm the 15th man... But thanks bruv!

Andrew Dade said...

Boo. Come on Accies... Step aside for the poor fella.

StuartD said...

Don't worry Accies, I think I'm playing after all!