Sunday 7 August 2011

Accies Blog 2.0


Those of you who prefer to consume your Accies Blog on wee little mobile phones (or, in my case, if I'm in the lounge, on an iPod Touch) will be delighted to learn that I have switched on the relevant setting that makes the blog easier to read on those devices. Those of you who prefer not to consume your Accies Blog at all, are just hurtful and cruel. In other geeky news, I note with "interest" that the blog doesn't seem to look very nice on the Firefox browser, but that doesn't bother me because I normally use Safari. Now go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Andrew Dade said...

Nice work bruv. Looked great for me on my phone.

Slight problem in that I couldn't leave a comment though. It was giving me a drop down menu to chose a profil (I think) and as that drop down menu was empty I couldn't post a comment.

I'll show you on Thursday.

Good though.