Wednesday 26 May 2010

Dear Ledley King.........I know how you feel!

As I return from yet another physio session I can begin to sympathise with Ledley King (not for being stuck at Spurs...obviously). I am in turn only allowed to do minimal physical activity between games to protect my back and only the exercise program supplied to strenghten area during the week and before games to allow me to continue playing.

This lack of varied activity is where I can sympathise as only being able to do certain things is mind numbingly......BORING!!!!!

As Ledley can go swimming, have massages and count his extensive wages you can see where I am coming from...NOT!

As it stands I can work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and half day Thursday to be fine to play. Being self employed helps but when you need to find work is bit more difficult and firms tend to look dimly on people taking half days so they are able to play footy but to that I say 'Football is Life, the rest is mere details!!'

Up the Accies

No comments: